- In the triune God - the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit; Jesus Christ is true God and true man.
- The Holy Spirit is a Divine Person.
- All scripture is given by the inspiration of God.
- All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation.
- Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men.
- It is the will of God that every Believer be filled with the Holy Spirit.
- Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every Believer.
- Prosperity is provided for through the Word of God and is available to every Believer.
- The Church consists of all who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust.
- In the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
- In water baptism and observance of the Lord's Supper.
God has raised this ministry to call sinners to Christ and to train them to live and to share out the abundant life. Matthew 16:16-20, 28:18-20; and John 10:10.
To call believers who God has assigned to the ministry from the North, South, East, and West: and to train them in living the victorious life of Christ, that they may go out qualified to set the captives free. Ephesians 4:1-16; Isaih 43:5-6; Isaiah 61.
To call families together to worship in an an atmosphere of faith, love and power that the family unit will become one in Him. John 4:24; Ephesians 3:14-21.